Today men are treated like criminals in these courts, and not even believed, so that the judge can do whatever they want. You are guilty until proven innocent as a man, and innocent until proven gu…
Pt. 1 Get Educated About Alienation:
Manifests in a School or Educational Setting | Family Court Injustice
Those who perpetrate alienation not only manipulate the child but often manipulate other people, even professionals, in their war against the targeted parent. This commonly happens as “triangulation” – when one parent (usually the abuser or alienator) uses a third party, like a teacher or school principal, to play against the other parent.
“Changing a child last name (away from the father’s) is an act of venom”
THE TRUTH BY ZORAYA’S MOTHER
Parental alienation has various definitions but in a nutshell is when one parent works to damage a child’s relationship with the other parent (known as the “targeted parent”). As a result of alienation, child who previously had a close, loving, healthy (not abusive) relationship with the “targeted parent” then becomes estranged, hostile or rejects that parent. Many consider alienation a form of child abuse. The alienator may also elicit others—like educators—to similarly hate, reject or become hostile toward the other parent.
When alienation occurs in the school setting, the results are devastating: usually there is breakdown in communication between one parent and the educators (who have taken the side of the alienating parent, and may view the “targeted” parent in a negative light). The school may consciously or unconsciously reinforce the power and control tactics of the alienator, and sometimes the educators will even become personally involved in family court or custody litigation.
There are cases where an educator has become so aligned with one parent that they will give that parent a favorable impression to the court while becoming hostile towards the “targeted parent”; finding fault, blaming and criticizing that parent, even in areas that have nothing to do with the child’s education.
A national, nonpartisan, nonprofit citizens‘ organization documenting how judges break the law and get away with it.
Our Mission . . .
To improve the quality of our judiciary by removing political considerations from the judicial selection process and by ensuring that the process of disciplining and removing judges is effective and meaningful.
What We Do . . .
- Educate the public about the paramount importance of the judiciary and its role in protecting our constitutional form of government.
- Document the nature and extent of judicial incompetence, abuse, and dishonesty and the failure of judicial conduct commissions and screening panels to protect the public.
- Network judicial activists and legal reform groups around the country to promote citizen involvement, concerted action, and protection for judicial “whistleblowers”.
Track media coverage of issues of judicial selection and discipline, working with reporters and editors to provide accurate coverage.
- Testify before public and private bodies involved in judicial issues.
- Initiate and support legal action in the public interest to advance the goal of a quality judiciary, free from political influence.
CALL TO ACTION
If you want to be represented by an honest attorney to fight the present corruption, call Ex-Judge, Henry Ferro, 352-369-8889. Mr. Ferro is representing a doctor friend of mine, Todd Overcash. Please, see attached Federal lawsuit,
Share this recent article with all your contacts:
Ten years into a lengthy and acrimonious split, a local surgeon has filed a lawsuit against his former wife. He also is suing nine judges, the sheriff, three deputies, four representatives from…OCALA.COM
Let’s go on the offensive against these crooks. If the gay and lesbian community won “marriage” rights, we can surely win our parental’s right back.
Judge Orders Man to Pay 30K in Child Support for a Kid That Isn’t His — Detroit Man Turns Himself in After Not Paying Child Support for A Kid That Isn’t His — Michigan to Jail Carnell Alexander for Child Support for A Kid That Isn’t His — Judge Orders Detroit Man to Pay 30,000 in Back Child Support for A Child That Isn’t His
STOP BY THE NEW FAMILY LAW REFORM WIKI
Become a member and add content or simply browse the Familypedia pages. This is a great place to share your personal experience or valuable information you have learned about family court.
— Grandparents4Justice Worldwide Stop Emotional Child Abuse, Parental Alienation & other Child abuse awareness/prevention, Daveyone Familylawman World4Justice Campaign, Canada Family Law Reform Write One Letter Campaign, Children’s Rights, Child Protection Reform Worldwide,Boycottfamilylaw : Restore Children’s Rights Worldwide,Family Justice & Child Protection Worldwide Reform Committee Stop Emotional Child Abuse and Children’s Rights
U.S. FAMILY LAWS.
Parenting Coordinator/Parenting Facilitator ~ TOOL OF THE DAY: Parenting Coordinator/Parenting Facilitator CATEGORY: Family Law All states are using “the best interest of the child” to justify any action…FIXFAMILYCOURTS.COMDoes joint custody affect child support in Florida? ~ Yes. Child Support is calculations use several factors, which include the combined income of both parties (minus tax deductions), the number of children the parties have together, child care and…Miami Family Court Judge Re-Abuse Child Worse Than Abusers – Stop Abuse Campaign. ~ Network judicial activists and legal reform groups around the country to promote citizen involvement, concerted action, and protection for judicial “whistleblowers”.
Court Filing | National Liberty Alliance ~ It is “TIME” to hold all judges accountable we are “NOW” venturing into a massive campaign to expose the out of control judicial corruption (RICO) across America. We will be serving “every” federal judge and filing in all 94 Federal District Courts across America simultaneously. NOW IS THE TIME to pay attention and become active. YOUR PARTICIPATION IS NEEDED, it’s your duty! …”The words ‘district court of the United States’ commonlydescribe constitutional courts created under Article III of the Constitution, not the legislative courts which have long been the courts of the Territories.” [Mookini v. U.S., 303 U.S. 201, 205, 58 S.Ct. 543, 545, 82 L.Ed. 748. (See also Longshoremen v. Juneau Spruce Corp., 324 U.S. 237; Reynolds v. U.S., 98 U.S. 145, 154; McAlister v. U.S., 141 U.S. 174; U.S. v. Burroughs, 289 U.S. 159, 163] 28 U.S. Code § 132 – Creation and composition of district courts (a) There shall be in each judicial district a district court which shall be a court of record…Read More
WE PETITION THE OBAMA ADMINISTRATION TO:
Look into laws regarding child custody in respect to fathers rights, violations of court orders, and police enforcement.
1. Make denials of court ordered visitations a civil infration at the time of denial as to imposes financial burden on those that choose willingly to go against court orders. With the still enacted contempt charge to follow.
Punishment should be in the form of fines for the first 3 offenses such as first offense $250, 2nd offense $500, 3rd offense $1,000. Any subsequent offenses would be viewed as a misdemeanor with jail time no less then 7 days but not more then 90 days, or $1500 fines or both.
2. License suspension for those that are not willing to pay their court ordered civil infractions either in full or by payment arrangements.Fox 54 Investigates: Courts and custody battles ~ WFXG FOX54 reporter Nick Lulli is digging deeper into the family court system of the Augusta judicial cirtcuit.
- “If someone is falsely accused of a crime, pleads not guilty, & the charges are dismissed, he/she may be able to file suit against the person who brought the charges. E.g., if a private citizen files a false criminal charge against another person or falsely makes a complaint to a police officer that results in another’s arrest, and if no conviction results, the accused may sue the accuser for malicious prosecution.”
Well, here’s what we think it means:
- It means standing up for what’s right by speaking with deeds; not lip service.
- It means leading by example.
- It means being a role model for your kids and those around you.
- It means standing up for those who are too weak or too afraid to stand-up for themselves.
The Truth Is…
Most of your friends, colleagues, and maybe even your family probably won’t help you out with Family Law reform.
Because let’s be fair.
Some have their own problems to worry about, and our cause simply isn’t relevant to them so it’s not on their radar as important.
Others, (probably more than you think) are against equal parenting because they have a lot to lose if reforms are effected.
So they’re not going to help you, even if they won’t admit this and be honest with you about it.
And some folks may empathize with you and really want reforms; but they’re too afraid to take public stand for fear…
View original post 211 more words