JUSTICE FOR OUR CHILDREN
A Site For Family Court Judicial Reform
The story of child abuse, and religious persecution that inspired this website: www.SayNoToPAS.com.
A plan to fix this problem: Six Year Plan.
“The greatest scourge an angry Heaven ever inflicted upon an ungrateful and a sinning people, was an ignorant, a corrupt, or a dependent Judiciary.” —Chief Justice John Marshall.
Exposing Judges’ Unaccountability and Consequent Riskless Wrongdoing. By Dr. Richard Cordero, Esq.
One of our inspirational parents just filed a Multi-million Dollar Lawsuit Against DCF and Cronies.
Great Sites To Reform Family Courts:
Knowledge is power, but wisdom is knowledge used for the good of humanity, and what better place to use this knowledge than defending our children and families!
Here is how some of our members obtained the knowledge to fight for their children. For each course bought, $50.00 will be donated to one of our supporters 2016 Florida State Senator Campaign: How to Win in Family Court
The Dysfunctional Family Court System Organizational Chart:
See Power Point (follow links by right clicking on text) and PDF charts. If you doubt this is actually going on, please watch Divorce Corp. documentary to dispel all doubts, and find out about one of the greatest scams in American history:
Pennsylvania judge sentenced to 28 years in prison for selling teens to prisons: http://www.examiner.com/article/pennsylvania-judge-sentenced-to-28-years-prison-for-selling-teens-to-prisons
What we do in this life will echo forever in eternity! Don’t give up the fight for your children and your family. It will pay off eternally.
Please sign and Share!
Abolish the Tyranny of State Family Courts and Enact Federal Legislation That Provides Strong Procedural Protections to Families and Makes Child Sexual Abuse a Federal Crime in the States and U.S. Territories
A call for pastors to unite in Christ to stand up for our children and our families. Even Franklin Graham is telling Christians to Stand: http://blackroberegimentpastor.blogspot.com/2015/02/even-franklin-graham-is-telling.html?m=1
Why is it so important we reform Family Law?
Why these problems constitute a sophisticated form of Racketeering, something a friend of mine recently named the “cartel of Family Courts”? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPlMTL2vqJ4
Here in Florida, the number of children who have died under the mafia of the Family Court system is increasing at an alarming rate. Count went from 490 to 533 (+6 in a matter of days) in only a few months: http://pubsys.miamiherald.com/projects/2014/innocents-lost/database/.
Thank you Miami Herald for standing up for our children. We must unite to put an end to this madness. If you are tired of seeing innocent children die under the care of the family court system, help us Raise Hell, and stand up for them.
Outside the visual field of most people, a very dangerous form of cancer has been growing and is threatening to destroy the very own fabric of our democratic societies, the cancer of lack of elected official accountability. This cancer is caused by the violation of one of democracy’s most basic principles, the ability of people to vote for their elected officials. Nowhere is this cancer most evident than in the metastasis currently observed in our existing family court system, where judges regularly brag and call themselves reelected without even having to appear on the ballots. Just because no one decides to run against a judge or any other elected official for that matter, does not automatically mean that they are actually doing a good job.
As a matter of fact, this could be entirely the contrary. If not, just ask the Cuban people how many candidates have run against the Castro brothers in more than 50 years of their tyranny? As a matter of fact, the current practice of automatically reelecting government officials when there are no challengers, without having to appear on the ballots, is perhaps one of the most dangerous diseases to a democracy, for it surely breeds corruption and destruction of any democratic system that embraces this practice. If in doubt, just take a look at the state of affairs of our family court system.
We have identified two fundamental problems in our present family court system and have provided tentative solutions for them:
1. Lack of judicial accountability: in many areas of the country, especially in Florida, up to 80% of judges do not have to appear on the ballots when their term is over, so if they are doing a bad job, there is no viable way for the public to get them out. As a matter of fact, it looks like the worst a judge is, the less likely he/she will be challenged in elections.
Solution: constitutional amendment that will require all family court judges to appear on the ballots even if they have no one running against them (merit retention vote). Since judges may feel that we are targeting them, we have legislators willing to help us put an amendment that will even require all elected officials to appear on the ballots for a merit retention vote. I was told that this measure would be even easier to pass in Florida or even across the USA for we could get massive support from voters to strengthen our democracy. What elected official will argue against giving the people the power to decide if they are doing a good job or not? Only the ones that are doing a bad job, of course, so they would think twice before opposing such a measure. Accountability is essential to fixing this problem.
The Pink Slip Project, at Newjudge.com, aims at this effort in Florida. Similar efforts are possible all over the USA, and around the world, if we unite to make this possible.
2. Inability to enforce judicial accountability: So, even if judges appear on the ballots, how can we make sure that we are able to vote off any judge not truly working towards the best interest of children and families?
Solution: The creation of a national organization to defend children and families in the USA. It will require presence in all states, and local branches in all judicial circuits. Its function will be to evaluate the performance of judges, and have volunteers ready to mobilize come election time to vote off any incompetent judges.
If you agree with these ideas and are willing to work towards these goals, send us a message, so we can have your name added to the Merit Retention Constitutional Amendment Coalition (MRCAC) group in Facebook, or you can provide your contact information to NewJudge1@gmail.com. United we can extirpate this cancer once and for all. Thank you in advance for your support.
“Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.” –Ronald Reagan
The Pink Slip refers to the American practice, by a personnel department, of including a discharge notice in an employee’s pay envelope to notify the worker of his or her termination of employment or layoff. No one, who has heard that just in the last 6 years more than 490 children have died under the care of the Florida Family court system, could argue that this system has failed our children. Most people, however, erroneously mainly blame the Department of Children and Families (DCF) for their deaths, but miss the real culprits of this catastrophe, incompetent Judges.
Yes, you heard it. Most, if not all of these cases went before a Judge who was ultimately responsible for what happened in his/her court. In most instances, these Judges ignored the evidence presented or accepted as truth clearly false evidence by “professionals” such as in the well-published case of Nubia Barahona, where the opinion of an incompetent psychologist was “enthralled” by the judge who ultimately failed to protect Nubia.
We believe that the omissions committed in Nubia’s case as well as in other documented cases, such as the one of the well-documented case of Dr. Jimenez’ kids, were likely intentional and may represent a form of organized criminal activity, as established by the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act.
Just like any government of elected officials, Judges work for the people to equally and impartially dispense justice for all. When some judges, however, fail to do their jobs as is clear to anyone familiar with our dysfunctional Family Court system, we have an obligation to legally remove them from office. Fortunately, here in Florida, our Constitution has provided a remedy for the people to just do this. We the People, have the power to fire them, and that is exactly what this project intends to accomplish.
Florida can be a catalyst of positive change in our judicial system by exercising a clause in ARTICLE V, Section 10, 3(b) of the Florida Constitution:
“…a circuit may initiate the local option for merit selection and retention or the election of circuit judges, whichever is applicable, by filing with the custodian of state records a petition signed by the number of electors equal to at least ten percent of the votes cast in the circuit in the last preceding election in which presidential electors were chosen.”
For instance, to cause a sweeping reform of the 11th circuit court of Miami-Dade County, the biggest in Florida, and where a great number of these deaths occurred, it would only take 88,803 signatures, or 10% of the votes cast at last presidential elections. At the same time, to make our efforts last for future generations, the petition requests a constitutional amendment to make all circuit and county judges to appear for a merit retention vote at the general elections at the end of their 6-year period in office.
Here are the steps to successfully hand all incompetent judges in the Family Court system of Florida a Pink Slip:
- Identify the incompetent judge (s) by name, or you can find some of these Judges here: The Shame List.
- Prepare a petition form such as this: http://newjudge.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Pink-Slip-Project-signature-form.pdf (click for .doc format), and download and print an explanation page of the project here: http://newjudge.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/The-Pink-Slip-Project.pdf. http://newjudge.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Pink-Slip-Project-Bilingual.pdf
Note: Please send signed petition forms to this address: 2433 SW 147th Ave., Miami, Fl 33185.
- Get your family and others who have been negatively affected by the incompetence of these Judges to help you get the 10% of signatures needed in your district. These coming elections, for instance, would be a great opportunity to get many signatures.
- Tell your testimony to others and how this has negatively affected the children involved. We must emphasize that the ones suffering the most are our children, and that it is our obligation as adults to protect them, and that is exactly what you are doing there requesting someone’s signature. It’s all about our children. They should not have to pay for the incompetence of these Judges. Remember that Judges are non-partisan, so you should be able to get support both sides of the isle.
- Once 10% is reached, file all the signed petitions with the custodian of state records. Be ready with additional signatures since some of the signatures may be contested or questioned, so let us not give them an excuse. Note: This will get the incompetent judge(s) to the ballot where the people will have the opportunity to vote them out, so you will need to keep the pressure on until he/she is gone.
- Probably in parallel with the petitions or soon thereafter, put adds in news papers with job listings searching for Judges who meet circuit court qualifications and who are willing to serve in these vacancies, and support the best candidates to appear on the ballot once incompetent Judges have been fired. If not, the existing Governor at that time may be able to prospectively fill vacancies if a Judge is not retained.
Note: Let us know your experience with the dysfunctional Family Court system of Florida by sending us an e-mail to: NewJudge1@gmail.com. United we will win!
How we came to find out about this huge problems and why we think you should be concerned? Events Leading To The United We Stand For Freedom Petition.
Circuit Court Qualifications:
1. Elector and resident of the circuit upon taking office.
2. Must be a member of the Florida Bar for the preceding five years.
3. No judge shall serve after attaining the age of seventy years except upon temporary assignment or to complete a term, one-half of which has been served.
1. See Senate Joint Resolution 1188 to prospectively fill vacancies if a judge is not retained: http://election.dos.state.fl.us/initiatives/fulltext/pdf/10-91.pdf.
2. Q&A about Florida judges and judicial elections:
3. MIAMI-DADE COUNTY JUDICIAL DIRECTORY WITH THE YEAR A JUDGE COULD BE UP FOR REELECTION (if and only if, anyone files to run against them. Close to 80% of the time, this does not happen, and they are automatically “re-elected”. This is what the Pink Slip Project is trying to prevent): http://www.miamidade.gov/elections/library/reports/judges.pdf
6. 490 children counted as dead under the Family Court system: http://pubsys.miamiherald.com/projects/2014/innocents-lost/database/
7. Many more children, like Nubia Barahona, have not even been accounted among the 490: http://pubsys.miamiherald.com/projects/2014/innocents-lost/stories/undercount/
8. The Nubia Barahona report:
If you wonder how he was able to prepare such amazing legal pleadings without a law degree, here is his trick: he bought the best self-help course of law in the world: Jurisdictionary. As the saying goes, knowledge is power, and Jurisdictionary has given him plenty of it. He is an Ex-Olympic Boxing Champion, Electrical Engineer and Medical Doctor, and invested a great deal of time and money to achieve these goals, but he can certainly say that Jurisdictionary has been the best return on investment (ROI) of his life. For less than the cost of one hour of work from an average Family Attorney, Jurisdictionary has literally saved him thousands of dollars in legal fees, but most importantly, it has empowered him to fight back against the bullies of anti-Family Courts. He is not longer a prey for corrupt attorneys, but a predator that will make them pay dearly for messing with his children and his family. Those who conspired against him will always remember July 20, 2012, the day they filed a false emergency motion to unlawfully deprive him of his kids, as the worst day of their lives. So, don’t wait, you have nothing to lose, take Jurisdictionary for a 24 hour test drive. Don’t like it, Jurisdictionary will give you the money back. However, he is sure that Jurisdictionary will not only help yourself and your family, but thousands who are suffering under the tyranny of these bullies. So fight back! Let’s give them hell for it feels really good. Jurisdictionary may very well be the answer to your prayers. It was for him and many others.
Disclaimer: We are NOT attorneys or lawyers. We do NOT practice law in any federal or State court system. Any information provided by us to you, regardless of how specific, is NOT intended to be legal advice under any state or federal law. We provide research, written strategies, and non-professional personal opinions on the Constitution and State laws as free exchange of politically important information that also serves an important public need and interest allowed under the First Amendment. You are highly encouraged to engage an attorney in your State to help you with the specifics of your legal issues and the law in your State. If you are a pro se litigant then you bear all and full responsibility for understanding the law in your state and acting under the law in your state. Nothing you receive from us is intended to be a “legal” document for purposes of any type of filing in any court. You are free to use our words for your personal non-commercial benefit, or as an aide in petitioning your government for redress of perceived wrongs, if properly cited where appropriate.
YOU TAKE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LEGAL ACTIONS YOU PURSUE AND THE RESULTS THAT YOU GET. WE BEAR NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR RESULTS. OUR OPINIONS ARE NOTHING MORE THAN OUR PERSONAL NON-PROFESSIONAL OPINIONS OR BELIEFS. WE MAKE NO CLAIMS OF LEGAL COMPETENCY IN THE LAW UNDER ANY GOVERNMENT STANDARD OF COMPETENCY IN THE LAW.
The information provided above is not a substitute for the advice of an attorney. You should consult an attorney regarding your rights under the law.
Source: JUSTICE FOR OUR CHILDREN
- The Politics of Fatherhood(aflasite.wordpress.com)
- The Family Law Reform Advocacy Group, said “the change is long overdue”.(floridafamilylawreform.wordpress.com)
- News Media Investigates ‘fraud’ in NJ Family Court: Calls resound to reform family law and stop legal abuse(childrensrightsflorida.wordpress.com)
- U.s. Legal System Abuse – Rise and Overcome(standupforzoraya.wordpress.com)
- Democracy Starts When You Take a Stand~~> #StandupforZoraya #SayHerName(childrensrightsflorida.wordpress.com)
- 50+ State Lawmakers Support Child Custody Law Reform(childrensrightsflorida.wordpress.com)
- 25 MILLION American Children(americanfathers.wordpress.com)
- Last testament of a loving father abused by the family court system and alienated from his children(childrensrightsflorida.wordpress.com)
- Conference: Achieving Justice For Children And Their Families(researchingreform.net)